- Preheat the oven to 356F (180C).
- Remove the pumpkin peel and seeds, cut the pulp it into small pieces. Then bake these pieces in the oven at 356F (180C) until soft. Refrigerate afterwards.
- Beat the room temperature butter with sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat the eggs at room temperature and baked pumpkin with a blender until smooth; add sour cream, and beat again until smooth.
- Pour the egg mass into the butter, and beat until smooth.
- Sift the dry ingredients through a sieve, and mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients, and knead a homogeneous batter.
- At the very end, add chopped pecans and lemon zest.
- Bake in two rings with a diameter of 18cm (7.09 inch) at 347F (175C) for about 40 minutes.
- Cool the finished biscuit on a wire rack, then wrap in cling film, and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- Then each of the biscuits must be cut lengthwise into two parts.
Peach & pumpkin confit
- Mix the sugar with pectin and agar.
- Heat the puree to light steam, mash with a blender until smooth, and return to the heat.
- Pour the sugar with pectin and agar into the puree.
- Boil for 3-5 minutes.
- Pour into a 16cm (6.30 inch) metal ring, and freeze.
Peach & pumpkin mousse
- Soak the gelatin in cold water.
- Mix the umpkin puree and peach puree until smooth.
- Melt the gelatin in the microwave until liquid, and add to the puree; then mix.
- Whip the cream to the consistency of sour cream, and add to the fruit filling. Mix carefully.
- Pour the mass over two metal rings with a diameter of 16cm (6.30 inch).
Combine all the components, and whip until homogeneous.
- Whip the softened butter and powdered sugar until light.
- Add the cream cheese in several passes, and whip until combined.