All the ingredients must be at room temperature.
- Combine the eggs with sugar, and beat for 5-10 minutes, gradually ncreasing the speed. Stop beating when the whisk leaves a clear mark on the surface of the mixture.
- Grate raw carrots on a fine grater, and add to the egg mixture.
- Add salt, vegetable oil, and mix.
- In a separate bowl, mix cinnamon, starch, flour and baking powder. Add it to the dough through a sieve. Stir. The dough should be thick and airy.
- Spread the resulting dough evenly over a wide flat baking sheet (use parchment).
- Bake the biscuit for 15-20 minutes at 356F (180C).
- Mix soft butter with powdered sugar, and whip at the maximum mixer speed until it increases in volume and turns white.
- Add cream cheese, and whip for 2 more minutes.
- When the carrot biscuit is baked, cover it with a towel, and roll into a roll. Let it cool like this.
- When the biscuit cools, spread the cream over it, put the banana pieces and blackberries over the cream, and shape the roll.