- Preheat the oven to 356F (180C).
- Cover the bottom of a 20cm mold with baking paper. Smear the sides with a thin layer of butter.
- Melt the butter.
- Chop the cookies, and mix with melted butter. Add chocolate drops, and mix again.
- Put the resulting mass into a mold, make the sides and the bottom.
- Bake the base for 15 minutes. Take out of the oven, and cool.
All the ingredients amust be at room temperature!
- Combine all the components, and beat until smooth.
- Put the mass in a cooled base, and bake at 230F (110C) for 90-120 minutes. * The middle of the cheesecake should shake slightly.
- Cool the cheesecake completely at room temperature, and refrigerate for several hours.
Sea buckthorn sauce
- Mix the sea buckthorn with sugar, and bring to a boil.
- Mash with a blender, and rub through a sieve.
- Combine the starch with water, mix with the resulting sauce, and boil, until thick (the bubbles should appear). Stir constantly.
- Cool, and pour the the sauce over the top of the cheesecake.