For the bottom layer:
- Chocolate chip cookies Oreo 200 g | 7.05 oz
- Melted butter 60 g | 2.10 oz
For the cheesecake:
- Cream cheese 450 g | 15.85 oz
- Sugar 100 g | 3.55 oz
- Dark melted chocolate 120 g | 4.25 oz
- Sour cream 20% 100 g | 3.55 oz
- Egg 2 pcs | 2.00 items
- Vanilla extract 1 tsp | 1.00 tsp
For the ganache:
- Dark chocolate 80 g | 2.80 oz
- Butter 50 g | 1.75 oz
- Cherries for decoration 200 g | 7.05 oz
For the bottom of the cheesecake, grind the cookies in a blender to small crumbs. Add the melted butter and mix thoroughly, tamp the mass into a prepared 7 inch mold, forming the borders and bottom. Put the base in the fridge.
- For the cheesecake layer, whip the cream cheese at room temperature with sugar, then add the sour cream, melted chocolate and mix thoroughly. While whisking at a slow mixer speed, add the eggs one by one, and add the vanilla extract.
- Take the mold with the cookies base out from the fridge; tightly wrap the bottom and the sides of the mold with foil; pour the cheesecake onto the base and bake at the temperature of 320F, in a water bath for 40 to 50 minutes.
- The center top of the cheesecake should be a little bit shaking and the borders have to be solid. Turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake inside until cool with the door ajar. Then cool it at room temperature and refrigerate for several hours.
Cook the ganache:
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a water bath and mix thoroughly.
- Cover the cheesecake with chocolate ganache and immediately with cherries.