11.22 fl oz
3.80 fl oz
0.26 fl oz
5.28 fl oz
0.03 fl oz
dark chocolate 66% or more
1.82 fl oz
1.82 fl oz
Chocolate cheese mass
- Melt the chocolate, and cool it to 104F.
- Sieve the cocoa.
- In the mixer bowl, combine the cream cheese and sugar, and whip it with the paddle attachment on a medium speed until creamy and homogeneous.
- Thoroughly mix the flour and cream in a separate bowl. Keep whipping the mass at a minimum mixer speed, adding the cream to the cheese mixture in 2-3 passes.
- Mix the eggs with a fork without whipping, and add vanilla. Add it all to the cheese mass in 4 passes, whipping each time well until combined.
- Add the chocolate to the final mass.
- Add the cocoa, and mix until homogeneous.
- Note that the cream cheese, cream, and eggs for the cheesecake must be right from the fridge. And no water required!
- Preheat the oven to 437°F (225°C, with convection).
- For an even and beautiful edge of the cheesecake, take two rings: d=16 cm (6.3 inches, the main one, immediately set it on the tray) and d=14-15 cm (5.5-5.9 inches).
- Fold two sheets of rectangular baking parchment crosswise and wrap the smaller ring around the outside, wrapping the ends of the parchment up and pressing as much as possible against the rims. As you do so, insert the smaller ring into the larger one, ensuring that the bottom of the parchment is in complete contact with the baking tray. Moving the smaller mold inside the large one, press all of the parchment against the sides and bottom of the large mold. Remove the extra ring.
- Slowly pour the cheesecake mixture through a fine sieve into the parchment, folding the edges of the parchment down. Immediately place it in the oven on the lower level.
- Bake for 30 minutes, keeping the oven door closed for the entire baking time.
- Transfer to the upper level and keep under the grill for 1 to 2 minutes, constantly watching the surface of the cheesecake.
- Cool in the ring at room temperature for 4 to 6 hours, then place in the fridge for 12 hours without removing the parchment from the ring.