- Melt the chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly, along with the butter.
- Add sugar, mix well. Add eggs, mix. Add flour, mix.
- Add chopped fried walnuts, mix.
- Pour the dough into a mold, bake in the oven preheated to 356F (180C) for about 20 minutes, remove and cool.
- For the filling, combine the cream cheese at room temperature with pumpkin puree and mix at the lowest speed of the mixer or with a whisk, add cream, mix.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing gently each time.
- Add zest and spices, mix.
- Pour the cheesecake into the mold over the brownie base.
- Bake at 284F (140C) for about 90 minutes. After 50 minutes of baking, check the readiness - the filling should grab, but the middle should tremble when tapped on the side.
- Turn off the oven, cool first in the oven with the door open, then cool completely at room temperature and then several hours or overnight in the fridge.