☀️ Sponge cake
- You can use any kind of sponge cake for this cheesecake (d=18-20 cm | 7 inches; h=7 cm | 2.7 inches). You should cover the cake in cling film and leave it in the fridge overnight. Then, cut out the crumb, leaving the sides and bottom.
- Bring sugar, juice, and water to a boil, remove from the stove, add honey, stir and cool.
- Apply to the inside of the biscuit.
☀️ Chocolate cheesecake
- Heat the cream and melt chocolate in it.
- Beat with a blender, add cheese, combine with a blender, add cocoa powder.
- Pour the chocolate and cheese mixture on top of the base.
- Cover the cake with cling film and leave it in the fridge overnight.
☀️ Whipped cream frosting
- Whip cream with vanilla and sugar. Place on top of the chocolate layer.
- If you want a more consistent texture, you can add mascarpone or cream cheese, but the whipped cream only will be perfect here, giving airiness to the dessert.
- Sprinkle a little cocoa on top of the whipped cream and decorate the cheesecake with fruit/berries.
Slice and enjoy!