The calculation in the recipe is for a 16cm (6.30 inch) mold.
- Chop the cookies.
- Combine the butter with chocolate, and melt in a water bath.
- Then mix it with the cookie crumbs until smooth.
- Put the mass into the mold, form the sides with your hands, tamp the mass with a spoon or a smooth glass.
- Place the mold with the base in the freezer.
- Pour the gelatin with milk.
- Mix the cream, powdered sugar and cream cheese in a bowl, and whip until thick.
- Dissolve the gelatin (don't overheat it), and add it to the mass.
- Pour the mass into the chocolate base (don't remove the mold yet).
- Put it back in the freezer.
- Put the cherries with sugar in a saucepan.
- Mix the agar with water.
- Bring the cherries to a boil, stirring gcarefully.
- Add the water with agar, and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Let the berries cool slightly, and spread it over the creamy layer. Do it only when the creamy layer is COMPLETELY frozen.
- Put the cheesecake in the fridge until completely stabilized.
Remove the mold, decorate the finished cheesecake with chocolate, and serve.