frozen mango (or berries)
coconut flakes for sprinkling
- Defrost mango, drain liquid. Mash with a blender.
- Chop the cookies into small crumbs and mix with mango, cream cheese, vanilla extract and powdered sugar.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate for a couple of hours or overnight.
- Form small balls weighing around 12g, place again in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath or in short pulses in the microwave.
- Dip the balls in chocolate, decorate with coconut flakes and refrigerate until the chocolate hardens.