- Mash the spinach and oil in a blender.
- Whip the eggs with sugar until a thick white mass.
- Add the spinach mass, and then the flour with starch.
- Spread the mass on parchment (30*40cm | 11.80*15.75 inch), and bake it at 338F (170C) for about 20-25 minutes (until a dry skewer).
- Take the finished biscuit out, and turn it over on a towel.
- Remove the parchment, and twist the roll together with a towel.
- Let it cool.
- Mix the Cointreau with starch.
- Add the cherries, and boil it over a medium heat until thick and glossy mass.
- Cool the filling.
Whip all the ingredients together.
- Unfold the biscuit roll, spread the cream and then the cherry filling.
- Roll it back.
- Place the finished roll in the fridge for 6-8 hours to soak.