- Separate the whites from the yolks.
- Next, whip the whites separately with sugar and vanilla, like for meringue.
- Then add the egg yolks to the whites, one at a time, and whip at a low mixer speed.
- Next, sift the flour, and mix with a spatula.
- Bake the sponge biscuit in the oven preheated to 302F (150C) for 1 hour.
* You can also add poppy seeds to the batter.
- Boil the berries with sugar.
- Then, add the gelatin, and put the mass in an 18cm (7.09 inch) mold (a few cm less than the diameter of the cake).
- Place it in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Whip all the ingredients until fluffy!
- Then add the pre-soaked gelatin, and mix.
Assemble the cake in a ring with an acetate film.
- Divide the finished biscuit into 3 equal cake layers, and soak with lemon-vanilla mixture.
- Put a blackberry layer on the cake, then the frosting, then a cake layer again and frosting. In this layer of cream, put whole blackberries (10-15 pieces). Finally, a cake layer and frosting.
- Put the cake in the fridge for several hours.
- Remove the ring, and cover the sides with blackberry confiture.