The calculation is for a 14cm (5.51 inch) mold.
- Preheat the oven to 347F. Wrap the 14cm (5.51 inch) mold with foil, and lay it with parchment from the inside
- Melt the white chocolate, and mix it with the pistachio paste.
- Divide the egg into white and yolk.
- Whip the yolk with sugar for a couple of minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add the pistachio (almond) flour, lime zest, chocolate wand the paste to the whipped yolk, and whiip again until combined.
- Whip the egg white into a light foam, and add it to the dough in two passes.
- Pour the dough into a mold with a diameter of 14cm (5.51 inch), and bake it in the oven at 347F for about 17 minutes.
- After baking, cool the sponge biscuit, wrap it in foil, and put it in the fridge for 3 hours.
The calculcation is for an 18cm (7.10 inch) mold.
- Pour the gelatin with water, and let it swell.
- Mix the lime juice with basil, and bring it to a boil.
- Remove the mass from the heat, strain it, and add the swollen gelatin.
- Pour the juice over the white chocolate, and stir until combined. Cool the mixture to 91-95F.
- Whip the cream until soft peaks.
- Stir the cream into the chocolate & lime mixture, and stir gently with a spatula.
- Pour the mousse in a mold with a diameter of 18cm (7.10 inch).
- Put a biscuit on top in the center, slightly pushing it into the mousse.
- Put the cake in the freezer for 12 hours.
- After the specified time, remove the cake from the mold, and decorate at your discretion.