Another insanely tasty filling!
Delicate fragrant nut biscuit layers and a crispy nut layer with delicate cream will provide you some real pleasure! Be sure to recommend this cake to your loved ones. Everyone will like it.
Nut biscuit (diameter 7 inch):
- 190g eggs | 6.70 oz
- 100g sugar | 3.55 oz
- vanilla extract to taste
- 100g flour | 3.55 oz
- 20g corn starch (QC) | 0.70 oz
- 6g baking powder | 0.20 oz
- 25g vegetable oil (olive/sunflower) | 0.90 oz
- 40g milk | 1.40 oz
- 75g walnuts | 2.65 oz
- Whip the eggs with sugar until fluffy, add vanilla extract. Sift and mix dry ingredients. Add them to the egg mixture, stir with a spatula. Add some dough to milk and butter, mix it well and add to the remaining dough. Stir gently. At the end, add nuts.
- Bake at 356F until dry skewer.
Crispy nut biscuit
Crispy nut biscuit:
- 100g sugar | 3.55 oz
- 88g egg whites | 3.10 oz
- 135g cashews | 4.75 oz
- 20g flour | 0.70 oz
- vanilla to taste⠀
- Fry the nuts, grind in a blender. Mix the chopped nuts with flour. Pour in 2.45oz of sugar. Whisk the whites with the remaining sugar and vanilla until they are medium-high. (Better to beat up than not to beat!)
- Gently mix the whites with the nut flour. The mass should be fluffy.
- Draw a 7inch diameter circle on the parchment. Using a pastry bag, place the dough on the parchment. Bake at 302 to 320F for about 60 minutes. Leave the finished cake at room temperature for a day. Then remove from the parchment and grease the cake with melted chocolate on both sides, let the chocolate freeze completely.
- 1 large (or 2 small bananas)
- 30g brown sugar | 1.05 oz
- 50g butter | 1.75 oz
Peel the bananas, cut into circles or slices. Melt the butter in a frying pan; add sugar, in 2 to 3 minutes add bananas. Fry on both sides for 2 minutes. Refrigerate.
Creamy custard with cream cheese
Creamy custard with cream cheese:
- 500g cheese | 17.65 oz
- 100g cream | 3.55 oz
- 70g powdered sugar | 2.45 oz
- Mix all the COLD ingredients!!! Whip until firm.
- For the finishing coat, take the custard with butter, or vice versa, change it into the filling in butter, for a fine one on cream.
- 340g cream cheese | 12.00 oz
- 115g butter | 4.05 oz
- 80g powdered sugar | 2.80 oz
Whip the softened butter with powdered sugar until light. Add cheese in parts, mix until smooth.
Enjoy your tea!