- Whip the whites until white. Gradually add sugar and beat with a mixer until peaks.
- Add the powdered sugar and whip for another 2-3 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- In several steps, add the flour mixture to the whipped egg whites and gently mix with a silicone spatula.
- Spread evenly over the mold (mold size 35*40cm). Bake for about 30-40 minutes in the oven (top-bottom mode) at 302F.
- Cool and bake another cake layer. Cut each in half. You get 4 cake layers.
- Heat the milk in a saucepan (but don't boil).
- In a separate bowl, mix and grind the yolks and sugar.
- Stirring the yolks, pour in hot milk in a thin stream. Stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Return the saucepan to the stove and, stirring constantly, cook the cream until slightly thickened.
- After that, transfer the cream and cool.
The main cream
- In a bowl, mix the mascarpone, pistachio paste and gradually add the custard.
- After adding all the custard, whip with a mixer for about 3 minutes at full power.
- Whisk cold cream separately until soft peaks and add to the main cream in several steps, stirring well with a silicone spatula each time.
- When assembling the cake, grease each cake layer with the cream, lay out the frozen raspberries and sprinkle with chopped pistachios.
- Wrap the finished cake in plastic wrap and store in the freezer.