2.31 fl oz
4.62 fl oz
- Take a mixer or a cooking machine and a deep bowl. All these stuff must be absolutely dry, without a single drop of water or fat.
- Separate the whites from the yolks very carefully so that not a drop of yolk gets in the egg whites, otherwise anything will work. Add the powdered sugar (twice more than egg whites), and whip for exactly 15 minutes.
- Don’t overwhip the meringue; otherwise it will crack strongly in the oven.
- If you didn’t succeed in whipping the meringue perfectly, don’t be discouraged; it will not make the finished meringue less tasty. But if you use it to decorate the cake, etc., then you better try to achieve the same state as we have in the pictures.
- Preheat the oven to 70C (158F), and turn off the convection! Dry the meringue all night long (or for about 6 hours).