Make sure the mixer bowl and whisk are clean and dry before starting.
- Place egg whites in a mixer bowl and beat with a pinch of salt on medium speed until frothy.
- Then increase the speed to maximum and gradually introduce sugar in parts.
- Add lemon juice. Whip until good firm peaks appear.
- At the end, add starch and mix gently with a silicone spatula.
- Cover the baking sheet with parchment, transfer the whipped meringue into a pastry bag with a curly nozzle or simply spread it over the baking sheet with a spatula in an even layer about 1-1.5 cm thick. In the form of a rectangle measuring 28*30 cm.
- Bake the meringue in an oven preheated to 302F (150C) for about 30 minutes. It should brown slightly and the crust should be crispy. Don't overdo it!!!
- Cover the finished meringue with a second sheet of parchment, turn over and remove the parchment on which it was baked.
- Cool it down completely.
Beat the cream cheese, cream and powdered sugar until fluffy.
- Grease the cooled meringue cake evenly with cream, dspread the berries, sprinkle with chopped pistachios and carefully roll into a roll using a sheet of parchment.
- Let it stabilize in the fridge for a couple of hours.