Snack cheesecake with thyme
Catch the recipe for an exquisite snack cheesecake. Subtle notes of walnuts are intertwined with a bright cheese flavor. Perfectly complemented with thyme and cardamom.
Explore full recipe
- Combine the ingredients, and knead the dough. If necessary, add 1-2 tablespoons of cold water.
- Wrap the dough in cling film, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Lay out the dough in a 20cm (7.87 inch) ring, shaping the bottom and the sides.
- Put the parchment with the load on top, and bake the base in the oven preheated to 410F (210C) for 15 minutes.
- Remove the parchment and the load, and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Pour the filling in, and bake at 338F (170C) for about an hour.
- Gently combine the cream cheese with the cream, eggs, sugar, salt and spices until creamy.
- Add the pieces of Gorgonzola cheese and thyme leaves.