- Mix all the dry ingredients: the flour, salt and baking powder. Mix with a whisk.
- Whip the soft butter (at room temperature) with sugar for 5-7 minutes. Add honey, and whip well again. Then add the eggs, and whip until smooth.
- Add half of the dry mixture to the bowl with the creamy-egg mixture, and mix until smooth. Add half of the milk, and whip. Then the rest of the dry mixture, mix and milk again. Don't rush - whip the mass well at each stage.
- Cover the dough in a bowl with film in contact, and put it in the fridge overnight.
- Take the dough out of the fridge, and wait for 10-15 minutes to make it softer. Add the berries there, after rolling them in flour.
- Fill the muffin cups for 3/4. Bake the muffins in the oven preheated to 356F (180C) for 20-30 minutes. Check the readiness with a skewer.
- Cook the syrup from water and sugar to 250F (121C).
- When the temperature reaches 250F (121C), start whipping the egg whites.
- Add the syrup to the whites, and whip at maximum speed until stable peaks.
- With the help of a closed star nozzle and a pastry bag, pipe the caps on the COOLED cupcakes.
- You can burn the top additionally with a burner.