Hazelnut ice cream with chocolate
Homemade ice cream is the best. Delicious anglaise cream is paired with a creamy chocolate filling.
Explore full recipe
- Heat the cream #1 until hot; pour it over chocolate and hazelnut paste; mix until smooth, and whip with a blender.
- Set 1/2 aside.
- Whip the cream #2 to soft firm peaks, and mix with 1/2 of chocolate ganache.
- Combine the creamy chocolate part and the cooled anglaise cream.
- Pour the mass into into plastic cups (4 pcs), filling them for 2/3. Alternate the mass of ice cream with layers of the remaining half of the ganache.
- Optionally, you can add caramel or praline to the ice cream (I had caramel, about 2 tablespoons for all 4 pieces).
- Freeze for 6-8 hours. Take the ice cream out, and glaze it.