- Mix and sift all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whip the yolks with sugar. In a tall glass (first at minimum speed, and then at high speed) whip the whites.
- Add the sugar, and whip until fluffy, white and shiny mass with stable peaks.
- Add some part of the whites to the yolk mixture, and mix with a spatula. Add half of the dry mixture, and mix. Then the whites, mix. And dry again.
- After everything is thoroughly mixed, put the mixture into a ring with a diameter of 18cm (7.08 inch), maybe on parchment or a silicone mat, as you wish.
- Bake the sponge biscuit in an oven preheated to 320F (160C), top to bottom mode, for 40-45 minutes.
Three milk syrup
- Combine three types of milk, and pour the result into a bowl / plate / bowl with a rim.
- Put the cooled biscuit on top.
Serve as a whole biscuit in syrup, or in portions in trifles, glasses, bowls, etc.