We have a new interesting recipe for you! Taste these sweet chocolate cookies with salted peanuts.
The calculation is for 20 cookies of an approximate weight about 50 g (1.75 oz) per 1 piece.
- Butter - 100 g | 3.55 oz
- Brown sugar - 200 g | 7.05 oz
- Eggs - 2 pieces | 2.00 items
- Cocoa powder - 50 g | 1.75 oz
- Baking powder - 0.5 tsp | 1.00 tsp
- Bitter chocolate - 100 g | 3.55 oz
- Salted peanuts - 120 g | 4.25 oz
- Toffee candies - 100 g | 3.55 oz
- Flour - 250 g | 8.80 oz
- Preheat the oven to 180C (356F).
- You better use the ready-made peanuts, already salted. If you have the whole peanuts, then chop them up a little (or simply divide them in halves).
- Chop the chocolate and the toffee coarsely (about 4 mm*4 mm | 0.16*0.16 inch).
- Melt the butter
- Whisk the melted butter with the sugar and the eggs at the maximum speed, until white fluffy mass (it will take for 5 minutes).
- Separately mix the flour, the cocoa powder and the baking powder; whisk thoroughly.
- Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture, after reducing the mixer speed; whisk until smooth.
- Add the peanuts, the chocolate and the chopped candies. Stir the mix with a spatula.
- Sprinkle your hands with some flour, as the mixture sticks.
- Form the cookies about 5 cm (2 inch) in diameter.
- Place them on a baking paper 3 cm (1.2 inch) apart.
- Bake them for about 15 minutes.
- Cool the cookies on a baking sheet. Remove the completely cooled cookies, as the hot ones stick to the parchment.
Store the cookies in a closed container.