- Preheat the oven to 347F (175C), and line two baking sheets with parchment.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa in a bowl.
- In a heatproof bowl, melt the chocolate and butter in the microwave for 30 seconds in a pulsed mode, mixing thoroughly each time.
- Whip the eggs with sugar for 5 minutes until fluffy and light.
- Then pour vanilla extract and chocolate mass into the eggs, and mix thoroughly with a mixer at a medium speed.
- At the end, add the flour, baking powder and chocolate drops; mix until all the ingredients are combined.
- Using an ice cream scoop, spoon the batter onto the baking sheets, a fair distance apart, and bake for about 10-12 minutes, until the cookies are cracked and shiny.
Store the finished coolies in a closed container for 2 weeks.