Here we have a very simple cake that will help to cheer you up at any time of the year! Green pancakes with an unusual taste and a strawberry curd layer with fresh strawberry pieces… It’s a perfect sugar-free cake for everyone who wants to keep fit!
For the dough:
- 250 ml milk | 8.50 fl oz
- 120 g rice flour | 4.25 oz
- 2 eggs
- 10 g olive oil | 0.35 oz
- 4 g sugar substitude | 0.15 oz
- 2 tsp green barley powder
For the filling:
- 250 g ricotta | 8.80 oz
- 170 g soft cottage cheese 5% | 6.00 oz
- 4 g sugar substitute | 0.15 oz
- fresh strawberries to taste
If you want the pancake to be absolutely equal, then you better use a metal ring (in the pictures, the diameter is 14 cm | 5.5 inch).
- Whisk the ingredients for the dough with a mixer and bake the pancakes on both sides.
- Smear the ring with butter (or with vegetable oil). Preheat a skillet. Also smear it with a little butter (or with a little vegetable oil). Place the ring in the skillet and pour the dough into the center. The more dough you place, the thicker the pancakes will be. Use a knife to carefully separate the pancake if they stick.
- Whip the ingredients for the custard. Better do this with a hand blender. Smear the pancakes evenly with the custard. Add strawberries to some layers.
The cake is done!