The calculation in the recipe is for a 16cm (6.30 inch) dessert.
- Bring the whites to room temperature, pour into the mixer bowl, add salt.
- Beat at medium speed with a whisk attachment until fluffy homogeneous foam.
- Without increasing the speed, gradually add sugar (1 tsp of at a time).
- Once all the sugar has been added, increase the speed to medium-high, add the lemon juice and beat the meringue until stiff peaks.
- Mix the flour with baking powder. Sift, add salt.
- Bring the butter to room temperature, beat with sugar until light and smooth.
- In two passes, add the yolks, and beat until smooth.
- Mix the milk with yogurt, heat in the microwave to 86F (30C). Pour it into the batter, add the zest and beat at low speed.
- Add the flour mixture, and beat until fhomogeneous.
Preheat the oven to 347F (175C), cover the ring with foil along the bottom, grease the entire inner surface with a thin layer of butter.
Lay out the better, level the surface.
Spread the meringue evenly on top.
Bake for 28-30 minutes, check the readiness with a dry skewer. Cool on a wire rack, gently run a knife along the edges of the ring, remove the ring.
Transfer the base to a serving dish and refrigerate for 30 minutes before assembly.
- Wash the strawberries and cut into not very thin slices. Put in a bowl, add chopped mint leaves and powdered sugar, mix gently.
- Pour in the lemon juice and set aside for 15-20 minutes.
- Put the strawberries in a sieve, let the juice drain.
- Whip the chilled cream at medium speed with the whisk attachment, add the i powdered sugar and beat until thick. The attachment has to leave a visible mark.
- In 3-4 apasses, add cold cream cheese and beat the cream until a homogeneous, well-kept mass.
Put the cream over a chilled base, spread the prepared strawberries on top.
Garnish with mint leaves, crushed pistachios or powdered sugar.