Marshmallow dessert with raspberry filling
The recipe is just WOW! This dessert is insanely simple and spectacular, and will drive anyone crazy.
Explore full recipe
- In a bowl, combine the soft butter and sugar. Whisk for two minutes. Add the flour, and knead until smooth. Then add the yolk and the paste. You will get a fairly elastic dough.
- Divide the dough into 2 parts, and roll it out between sheets of parchment to a thickness of 3-4mm (0.12-0.16 inch). Using a 6cm (2.40 inch) ring, cut out the circles, and put them in the freezer for a couple of hours.
- Take the circles out of the freezer, and bake at 338F (170C) for 10-12 minutes. I baked it between two perforated mats. Maybe on parchment.
- Heat the raspberries to 104F (40C).
- Mix the sugar with pectin, and pour the mixture into the puree with a rain, stirring constantly.
- Bring the mass to a boil, and boil for a minute. * If you use gelatin instead of pectin, then just heat the puree, add the melted gelatin mass, and mix.
- Pour the filling into the mold (hemispheres, I have 2cm | 0.80 inch). Put the filled molds in the freezer.