The calculation in the recipe is for a 16cm (6.30 inch) mold.
- Sift all the dry components, and mix.
- Add milk, butter and egg, and mix.
- Pour the boiling water and vinegar, and mix.
- Bake the sponge biscuit at 338F (170C) for 40-50 minutes.
- Wrap the finished sponge biscuit in cling film, and refrigerate overnight.
- Melt the sugar in a frying pan, pour HOT cream, and stir.
- Add the room temperature butter and bananas (chopped not too finely).
- Hold the bananas in caramel for a while, turning carefully so as not to mash the pieces.
- Cool the mass.
- Heat the cream, and pour it over the chocolate.
- Whip the mass with a blender.
- Refrigerate for at least 4-6 hours.
Whip all the ingredients until homogeneous and thick.
- Cut the sponge biscuit into 3 cake layers.
- Assemble the cake in the following sequence: cake layer - cream - cream rim - bananas - cake layer - cream - cream rim - ganache - cake layer.
- After stabilization, smooth the cake with frosting.
Whip all the ingredients until stable and uniform.