- Wash the spinach, combine it with vegetable oil and chop with a blender. *You better to use only spinach leaves, without stems.
- Mix flour with baking powder.
- Beat eggs with sugar until light and fluffy. The mass should increase in volume several times.
- Add the spinach to the eggs, and gently fold into the mixture using a silicone spatula.
- Next, add the flour and mix again gently with a silicone spatula. Pour the batter into molds. I baked in two molds with a diameter of 12cm and a height of 5cm.
- Bake in the oven preheated to 338F (170C) for 25-30 minutes.
- After baking, be sure to wrap the sponge in cling film and put in the fridge for several hours. After that, the sponge can be cut into layers.