- Combine the eggs with sugar and honey.
- Next, add softened butter and whisk the mass.
- Extinguish the baking soda with vinegar, add a pinch of salt, and combine with the egg mixture. Put in a water bath. Stirring constantly, bring to a boil and remove.
- Finally, sift the flour and knead the dough.
- Roll out the dough into a "sausage" and divide into 6-7 parts. Then shift each of the parts into a mold, and spread it with your fingers. Bake the cake layers in the oven preheated to 392F (200C) for 3-5 minutes.
Whip everything, and add the swollen gelatin.
Assemble the cake following such an order:
- a honey cake layer,
- the cream,
- apricot jam.