Sometimes you cut a biscuit and see, how shamelessly it crumbles and breaks. Does it mean that there will be no beautiful and smooth cake layers? Well, that’s because you just stored it incorrectly.
We would like to tell you how to avoid such a result:
- After baking, the biscuit should be turned over and laid out on the board, and it should cool completely on the table!
- After the complete cooling, the biscuit must be wrapped in a plastic wrap and sent to the fridge to stabilize.
- The biscuit should spend at least 8 hours in the fridge! That is the obligatory condition in order to cut it successfully!
- It is worth cutting the sponge biscuit with the sharpest and the longest knife in the house. The most convenient way to do this is to use a turntable!
- A beautiful even cut and one-to-one cakes… Isn’t it beautiful? The main thing is not to rush; so your cake cut will always be perfect.
- You shouldn’t store the sponge in the fridge for more than 2 days. Don’t forget, that the freshness is the main homemade cakes feature.
- You can also freeze the biscuits.