Let’s give the floor to Mary: “I don’t know what about you, but I can say that my body can’t readjust itself for the summer. It always wants to eat, when the weather is that cold. So I decided to deceive the body with a dietary Charlotte with plums. Believe me: it is not only delicious, but also nourishing.”
- 1/2 cup flour | 3.00 fl oz
- 1/2 cup ground oatmeal | 3.00 fl oz
- 2 tsp sweetener | 2.00 tsp
- 1 egg | 1.00 item
- 2 egg whites | 2.00 items
- 2 plums | 2.00 items
- 3 medium size apples | 3.00 items
- vanilla | 0.00 to taste
- cinnamon | 0.00 to taste
- Mix the eggs with the sugar, and whip them with a mixer until fluffy. Then carefully add the flour and the oatmeal. Don’t stop whipping! Mix everything thoroughly and let the dough stand for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Wash the apples, and remove the seeds. You can also peel it, if necessary. Prepare a baking mold.
- Place the apple pieces into the mold. Whip the dough once again with a mixer. Pour the dough over the apples, and smooth it out carefully. Place the plum wedges, and put the charlotte in the oven. It will turn out very nice when baked.
- Bake the Charlotte for 40 minutes at a temperature of 180-190C (356 to 374F), checking the readiness (the exact baking time depends on the oven).
- Sprinkle the finished Charlotte with cinnamon or vanilla.