Fig tartlets with cheese & honey
Crispy shortcrust pastry, honey & cheese ganache, fig compote... Such an exquisite dessert!
Explore full recipe
Honey & cheese ganache
- Combine the cream with honey, grated cheese and salt.
- Bring to a boil, let it brew for 10-15 minutes, strain (if desired) through a sieve.
- Combine with melted chocolate. Knead until emulsified.
- Add the butter, and pour the mass over the baked shortbread bases.
- Let the blanks stabilize for 6-8 hours in the fridge, and fill with fig compote.
- Cut the figs into pieces, combine with half the sugar, and add thyme.
- Mix the other sugar half with pectin.
- Heat figs with sugar in a saucepan to 104F (40C).
- Add sugar with pectin, bring to a boil, and cook for about 30 seconds; add the lemon juice.
- Cool slightly, and pour over ganache.