- Defrost the dough, and roll it out slightly.
- Mix the cookie crumbs, sugar, starch and almond flour. Add half to the berries, and spread the other half over the dough, stepping a little back from the edge.
- Lay out the berries, grease the edges with an egg, wrap up, and press well against the berries.
- Grease the sides with an egg, sprinkle with sugar and almond petals.
- Bake the pie in the oven preheated to 356F (180C) for 30 minutes, until golden brown.
The pie can be served with honey or ice cream, to your choice.