cheesecake bars / sweet cottage cheese / sweet cream cheese mass
- Whip the eggs and sugar until fluffy.
- Partially add the sifted flour and starch. Stir gently, add oil, and mix well again.
- Pour the batter into a prepared baking ring.
- Bake the sponge in the oven preheated to 338F (170C) for 45-50 minutes.
* The diameter of my mold is 18cm (7.10 inch).
- Cook the currants together with sugar and agar for 3-4 minutes after boiling.
- Mash well with a blender.
- Let the berry mass cool.
- Add it to whipped cream and sweet cheese mass (bars).
- Divide the sponge into 4 cake layers.
- Spread the cream evenly on the sponge layers.
- Decorate the cake to your taste. Put it in the fridge for several hours.
* I did not soak the cakes, there is no need for this.