Line a baking ring with parchment and wrap it tightly with foil in several layers.
- Grind crackers into crumbs, add flour and melted butter.
- Tamp the resulting mass into a ring, forming the sides and the bottom.
- Put the ring with the base in the freezer for 15-20 minutes.
- Pour the poppy seeds with boiling water for 20 minutes, and then drain the water.
- Combine all the ingredients except poppy seeds, and whip with a blender.
- Divide into two parts; add poppy seeds to one part, and whisk.
- Pour the dough a little at a time onto the cookie base (to end up with a "zebra" pattern).
- Bake in the oven preheated to 230-248F (110-120C) for 2 hours.
Cool the cheesecake completely in the oven.
Then be sure to put it in the fridge until fully stabilized for about 5-6 hours.