Let’s give the floor to Irene: “Hell, everyone! I am sharing some super goodies with you today. They are delicious, soft and not overly sweet.”
- You only need the orange peels. The whole family can drink some fresh juice, and you should collect the peels in a large saucepan! Fill it with plenty of water, and bring it to a boil. Drain the water and cover the peels with a new one. Repeat it for 5 times!
- Take the sugar and the water, and brew an ordinary syrup.
- Immerse all the soft orange peels in the syrup.
- Boil them in a saucepan with this syrup, and remove from the heat.
- Wait for the complete cooling and boil again. Repeat it for 3 to 5 times.
- Then drain the syrup, and cut the peels into slices of the desired size.
- Let the peels dry for 6 hours and mix them with sugar.
They are yummy!
You can also add some orange and tangerine peels, or add some cinnamon.
Your loved ones will appreciate it. Bon Appétit!