Healthy Snickers cheesecake with date caramel
Magically delicious cheesecake with chocolate & banana base, date caramel and peanuts.
Explore full recipe
- Add sour cream, sweetener, starch to the cottage cheese and beat until homogeneous.
- Then add the egg and beat again.
- Transfer to the form, spread, and bake at 356F | 180C for 30-40 minutes, cool.
- Add powdered milk and water to the dates and beat well.
- Sprinkle in the peanuts and mix to combine.
- Spread caramel on the cooled cheesecake and place the dessert in the fridge for 5 hours.