Nut BOOM cheesecake
Bright pistachio cheesecake with strawberry confit.
Explore full recipe
Almond sponge biscuit
- Sift the flour, cornstarch and baking powder into a bowl; add the almond flour, and mix everything.
- Whip the eggs with a pinch of salt and sugar until fluffy mass.
- Add the flour mixture to the whipped eggs, and mix gently with a spatula until smooth (do not mix for a long time).
- Bake in the oven preheated to 170-180 °C (340-355 °F) for about 35 minutes (until golden brown and a dry toothpick readiness).
- The amount of ingredients is optimized for 2 molds with a diameter of 18 cm, trim the edges before assembly. But you can bake half a portion in one ring, and then cut into 2 parts, because the sponge rises well.
- The calculation is for a 14cm mold.
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixer bowl.
- Grease the sides of the mold with oil, line the bottom with a baking paper, or, if it is a ring, cover it with foil.
- Bake at 130 °C (265 °F) for approx. 1 hour (the middle should "shake"), then hold for approx. 1 hour in an open oven, put in the refrigerator for 5-6 hours (better overnight).