- Mix the butter at room temperature with sugar and powdered sugar with paddle attachment for approximately 2 minutes. Add the yolk, then the rest of the ingredients, and stir for approximately 30 minutes until combined.
- Form a disk approximately 2 cm wide, wrap with a plastic food wrap, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Grind the dough into crumbs, put in the freezer for 10 minutes. Bake at 180 °C (355 °F) for 10-15 minutes. Cool, grind into crumbs with a blender, mix with slightly melted butter, form a base with sides of 5-6 cm high, put in the refrigerator for at least 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 110 °C (230 °F).
- Bring the milk with the Amaretto to a boil.
- Mix the cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Add yolk and egg one by one; pour in milk at the very end, and stir.
- Defrost the cherries, drain off excess liquid, lightly sprinkle with cornstarch, sugar and cinnamon, put on top of the shortcrust base.
- Pour the cheese filling on top and bake for 100-120 minutes.
- Let cool in a slightly open oven and put in the refrigerator for 6 hours.
- Soak the gelatin.
- Melt the chocolate and cocoa butter.
- Warm the cherry puree with liquid glucose syrup to 65 °C (150 °F), dissolve the gelatin in this mixture; add the chocolate, and stir.
- Add the cold cream to the main mass, and stir; cool the mass and pour over a chilled cheesecake or pour into a silicone mold, and then put it on a cheesecake.