- Combine the flour, salt, powdered sugar and cold butter - grind into crumbs.
- Add the cream cheese, and quickly knead the dough.
- Put it in a bag, and refrigerate for an hour.
- Divide the dough into 4 parts (two for the bottom and the sides of the pies, and two parts for the top of the pies).
- Defrost the cherries over the heat. Add the sugar and starch diluted in water.
- Let it thicken, stirring.
- Cool the mass.
The filling (option 1)
Combine the cherry mass and the apples cut into cubes.
The filling (option 2)
Pour the cherry mass into the pastry base, and cover with the mixture of sour cream, egg, vanilla sugar and starch.
Make two pastry bases. Put the fillings in. Make the pastry decor on top. Grease it with the yolk, and sprinkle with sugar and spices.