Pistachio sponge biscuit
- Punch the spinach with a blender, and rub through a sieve. SYou have to get 100g (3.50 oz) of spinach puree.
- Fry the pistachio flour and pistachios.
- Combine the spinach puree with melted butter and starch.
- Sift the flour, pistachio flour and baking powder, and add the ground pistachios; mix.
- Whip the eggs with sugar.
- First, add the dry mixture to the eggs, then, stirring gently, add the spinach part.
- Pour the batte into 14cm (5.51 inch) molds, one higher and one lower. Bake the sponge biscuit ate 320F (160C) for 40-50 minutes.
- Remove the finished sponge biscuit from the oven; turn it in the ring, and let it cool.
- Cut one sponge into 2 parts, and the second into 3.
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixer bowl, and mix with a whisk attachment until smooth.
- Whip the cream for 1 minute.
- Soak the gelatin; whip the cream.
- Combine the zest, juice, sugar and yolks. Heat until thickened, but don't boil.
- Add the chocolate, and mix.
- Add the squeezed gelatin.
- Mash the mass with a blender.
- Add the whipped cream, and pour the mass into rings in equal amounts (by weight).
- Refrigerate for 30-40 minutes.
Assemble the cake. Be guided by the picture.