- Grease the baking tin with butter, sprinkle thoroughly with flour, shake off the excess and put in the fridge while making the dough.
- Mash banana with a fork, add eggs, butter, sugar and cinnamon.
- Mix the flour and baking powder, and combine with the egg mass.
- Pour the dough into the tin.
- Bake at 356F (180C) for about 20 minutes until done. Check the readiness with a wooden skewer - if the dough does not stick, then it is ready.
- Let the biscuit cool.
- Pour hot cream over chocolate, and stir after 15 seconds
- You can additionally heat it in the microwave for 10-15 seconds.
- Whip with a blender until smooth.
Cool the biscuit.
Pour the slightly cooled chocolate ganache over it.
Let it stabilize a little, and decorate with berries.