- Melt the dark chocolate and butter, and let the mixture cool.
- Separately sift the flour with baking powder.
- Beat the eggs with sugar until light and fluffy.
- Pour in the chocolate and butter, and keep beating until combined; at the end add the flour, and knead the dough.
- For the interlayer, place the cottage cheese, eggs and sugar in a blender bowl, and mash until smooth.
- In a mold greased with butter, lay out a layer of chocolate dough, a cottage cheese layer and cherries. Repeat the sequence again, and finish with another layer of dough.
- Bake the brownies at 356F (180C) for about 50 minutes until a toothpick is dry.
- Let the dessert cool completely, remove it from the mold, and cut into squares.
* I baked half a batch in a 16*16cm (6.30*6.30 inch) tin, and the brownie came out quite tall.