- Heat the milk and dissolve the coffee in it.
- Pour hot milk over the chocolate, broken into pieces, mix until smooth, let cool slightly.
- Separately sift the flour with baking powder.
- Beat softened butter with sugar, vanilla sugar and salt.
- Add the egg and continue beating until combined.
- Alternately, introduce the flour and milk mixtures in parts, and knead the dough.
- Fill the molds for 3/4; bake the muffins at a temperature of 356F (180C) for 15-20 minutes until a dry toothpick.
- Let the muffins cool on a wire rack.
- Pour the chocolate broken into pieces with hot cream, mix until smooth, add butter.
- Let the glaze cool slightly and cover the muffins with it.
Store the muffins in the fridge. Take them out of the fridge 15-20 minutes before serving.