6.60 fl oz
4.12 fl oz
1.65 fl oz
19.80 fl oz
2.80 fl oz
- Sea buckthorn 200 g | 7.05 oz
- Chicken egg 3 pcs
- Biscuits 125 g | 4.40 oz
- Butter 50 g | 1.75 oz
- Cream cheese 600 g | 21.15 oz
- Vanilla extract 1 tsp
- Liquor "Amaretto" 3 tbsp
- Gelatin leaves 4 pcs
- Powdered sugar 85 g | 3.00 oz
- Preheat the oven to 356F. Line the bottom of the baking dish with baking paper. Turn the cookies into small crumbs, mix it with melted butter and place in a mold. Refrigerate for fifteen minutes.
- To make the filling, whip the Philadelphia cheese (or any other creamy cheese 70%+ fat) with powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Add the eggs, one by one. Put the mass on top of the shortbread cake and send it to the oven for half an hour. Take out and cool completely.⠀
- To decorate the cheesecake, prepare the sea buckthorn and amaretto jelly. Put the gelatin in cold water for five minutes. Mash the sea buckthorn berries with a blender, then pass it through a fine sieve to remove the seeds. Add the amaretto liquor and sugar (if needed).
- Squeeze the gelatin, then stir it in hot water (four tablespoons) until completely dissolved, and pour it into the sea buckthorn puree. Pour the resulting mixture over the cheesecake and refrigerate for at least four hours.