- Grind the cookies into crumbs, mix with melted butter and juice, mix well until smooth.
- Chop the nuts and fry in a dry frying pan until bright aroma; pour into the cookie base, and mix.
- Form the bottom and sides for the cheesecake in a ring or a multicooker bowl.
- Leave in the fridge while making the filling.
- Combine cheese, sugar; you better to grind it into powder first), salt, cream into cream. Add the eggs in batches. Pour the juice. Add poppy seeds to half of the mass, zest to the second part.
- Pour the mass with zest into the base, then the mass with poppy seeds.
- Cook in the oven preheated to 266F (130C) for 1.5-2 hours. The middle should tremble.
- Open the oven a little, and leave it with a door slightly open. Leave the cheesecake inside to cool completely. Once the cheesecake has cooled, put it in the fridge overnight.
- Combine the juice, puree, sugar and agar in a saucepan, bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring.
- Cook for a couple of minutes, remove from heat, cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally.
- Pour over the cheese layer (in at least 2 hours after you put it in the fridge).
Take the cheesecake out of the mold in the morning.
Decorate or just cut and eat.