- Pre-soak the chickpeas in plain water at room temperature with 1 teaspoon of baking soda, for about 12 hours (or overnight!
- Next, rinse it and cook it for 30 minutes.
- Transfer the chickpeas to a blender, pour boiled water (you can use its own juice) so that it covers the chickpeas. Blend for at least 5 minutes.
- Next, add garlic, salt, pepper and cilantro. Blend everything together for a couple of minutes.
- Then add tahini and 2 tablespoons of avocado oil; beat for 2 minutes. You should get the consistency of sour cream.
- At the very end, add lemon juice.
- Mix all the dry ingredients, add butter cubes; grind into crumbs, add eggs, and knead the dough.
- Spread the dough in a mold. Make small punctures with a fork, put a sheet of parchment and a bag of cereal (load) on top, put it in the fridge for half an hour.
- Bake the dough at 356F (180C) for 15 minutes. Cool it.
Put hummus inside the cooled tart base.
Decorate with cherry tomatoes, pea microgreens and pine nuts. Sprinkle with smoked paprika.