Mini berry pies
Still, berry pastries are unmatched, especially in summer. For the sake of these pies - crispy, melting in your mouth and fragrant, you should turn on the oven even in the heat!
Explore full recipe
- Place the berries with sugar in a saucepan, and bring to a boil.
- Then add pectin in a thin stream, mix thoroughly, and boil for another 5-7 minutes until thickened. * If using starch, dissolve it in 1/4 cup of warm water, pour into boiling berries, and bring to a boil.
- Cool the finished filling completely.
- Remove one dough layer from the cold, and cut out circles according to the diameter of the molds you use.
- Put the dough on the bottom of the molds.
- From the remaining dough, cut strips along the height corresponding to the edges of the mold, and put them in the molds in the same way.
- Pour the filling, and put it in the fridge for now.
- Cut strips from the second layer of dough, and form the crusts of the pies in the shape of a mesh.
- Bake the pies at 356F (180C). The baking time depends on the size of the molds. The top of the finished pie should be covered with a golden crust, and the filling should gurgle slightly.