- Heat the milk to a boil, and pour over the poppy seeds. Mix, and set aside.
- Whip the room temperature butter with sugar until fluffy. Add the egg and salt, and whip again.
- Add vanilla paste, and mix.
- Sift the flour with baking powder.
- First, add 1/2 milk with poppy seeds to the butter mixture, then 1/2 flour, again milk, and flour. Mix until smooth.
- In monophonic capsules (4cm | 1.60 inch high) pour 52g | 1.83 oz of dough.
- Bake the cupcakes in the oven preheated to 320F (160C) for about 23 minutes. Cool them.
Lime, jasmine & green tea ganache
- Flavor the cream with tea. Cool it.
- Bring the puree and glucose syrup to a boil; pour over the chocolate, and whip with a blender.
- Pour in the cold flavored cream, and whip again with a blender.
- Cover the mass with film in contact, and refrigerate overnight.
- Whip to peaks, and use immediately!
Cream cheese frosting
All the ingredients should be cold.
Combine all the components in a bowl, and whip everything until fluffy.
- Fill the cupcakes with ganache.
- Pipe beautiful frosting caps.
- Decorate at your discretion.