You will need 5 dense silicone molds with a diameter of 7.5cm (2.95 inch).
- Combine the powdered sugar, flour, butter andsalt in a mixer until fine crumbs.
- Add the yolk, and knead the dough.
- Wrap the dough in cling film, and refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours.
- Spread the dough along the bottom of the mold, and bake at 347F (175C) for 10-11 minutes with convection.
- Combine the cream cheese with sugar until it dissolves.
- Add the eggs and yolks one at a time.
- Add the cream, mix, combine with salt, vanilla seeds and starch. Mix. The mass should be smooth and uniform.
- Pour it over the baked pastry pieces.
- Bake the cheesecakes at 374F (190C) for 35 minutes. The center of the cheesecake should be slightly wobbly when done.
- Cool the cheesecakes to room temperature, and let them stabilize in the fridge overnight.
- Garnish with blood orange orange and blood orange juice syrup.
Blood orange juice syrup
- Combine everything.
- Boil over a medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Put some pomegranate seeds and red orange slices on top of your mini cheesecakes.