- Combine the warm cream (1) with the Rye bread, and let stay like this for about 10 minutes. Then bmash the mixture with a blender.
- Melt the white chocolate.
- Mix the cream (2) with cocoa butter, heat until the cocoa butter dissolves, and pour over the white chocolate. Mash the mass with a blender.
- Add the Rye bread mass, honey and grated parmesan cheese to the chocolate mass, and mash with a blender until smooth.
- Place the finished mass in the fridge for 24 hours to stabilize.
- After stabilization, roll the balls around 16g (0.55 oz) each. The calculation in the recipe is for approximately 22 truffles.
- Place the truffles in the freezer for a few hours to stabilize.
- Cover the stabilized truffles with tempered white chocolate.
The shelf life of the truffles is for up to 6 weeks in the fridge.