- Combine the milk with the vinegar, and leave for 5 minutes.
- Mix the eggs and vanilla extract. Add the milk and oil.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients: flour, cocoa, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix until combined.
- Grease the baking molds with butter, and pour the dough into them (fill the sectors for 1/2).
- Bake the donuts in the oven preheated to 356F (180C) for 15 minutes. Let them cool.
- Mix all the components until smooth.
- Dip each donut into the glaze, and shake off the excess.
- Garnish to your taste.